How to become an LRS approved Contractor
All our Approved Contractors are independent roofing companies who are certified and trained by LRS. This ensures that you will always be able to find a professional of our systems to provide proper and accurate installation of LRS Systems.
If you yourself wish to become certified to install LRS systems, you can apply with us to take part in one of our two day training courses, which will equip you with all the necessary skills needed to be one of our approved contractors.
Liquid Rubber & RapidRoof 2 Day Training Course
The first day of training will be based on the Liquid Rubber system showing the following aspects:
- Preparation – Covering roof preparation for different roof types.
- Detailing – All aspects of detailing with Liquid Rubber Systems.
- Brush/Roller Application – Training in application of Brush/Roller applied System.
- Spray Application – Training in application of Spray Applied System.
- Machine Maintenance – Maintenance of machine, parts and gun.
The second day of our training is dedicated to our RapidRoof system which will cover preparation, detailing and installation of the RapidRoof System.
On completion of the training course you will be recognised as a LRS Approved Contractor and will receive full accreditation.
If you’re interested in taking part in such a course, please don’t hesitate to contact our technical team.